Homecoming ‘22❤️

 These boys make me smile so much EVERY DAY!!😁 Micah had so much fun asking his friend Ashley to Homecoming! I’m the lucky mom who got to help make the sign. He went right over to her house, not nervous at all… and held up the sign…Ashley goes, “Of course I’ll go Micah! This was really creative.” From there, Homecoming planning began.

Micah had the BEST time.
Post-game photo 🏈
Group shot!


Micah looked sharp!  And Ashley so pretty!
Drew had a great time as well with buddies and last minute planning, I love both my boys styles. 
These guys spent the afternoon wake boarding and surfing, then taking the jet skis over to the picture spot down at Wakanda beach. They got a lil wet!
Sophmore photos
Junior boys, main crew.

My Homecoming boys❤️ I love them so much.
Lord, continue to shower them with your love and protection, grace and forgiveness. Help them to be confident in who you created them to be, and live out your great plan for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜