Beautiful weather weekend!🍁

 Sunday trail run with Leah! Beautiful sunrise!

My life requires having a soul that is saturated in God, on a daily basis. Trail running is so pretty right now!
God, you have blessed me so much by your healing on my hip, and your beauty I get to experience before the weather gets cold. My thankfulness is overflowing!

Still wearing shorts!

Lake loop view in the morning!
Hiking with my boys on Sunday morning.


Kyle, Jake and I enjoyed time at the Apple Orchard on Friday with family! Corn maze was a highlight!

Final Game of the season and we were blessed by our family coming to cheer! Thank you aunt Sara, uncle Ben, grandparents and cousins!!
Marley’s signs all night were so sweet!
Hugs and final wrap up as a team. Football22 Complete❤️🏈
Pumpkin patch with Micah and Jake! We picked the BEST pumpkins!!
Fun weekend with family+warm sun= Perfect!🍁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅