Oct 14th 1st snowy run!❄️+Weekend away with mom!❤️+Friday night football WIN=Playoffs!!

 Friday @5a I loaded up and headed to Willow River State Park to meet Tammi for a few snowy miles together! It was the first snowy run of the season!! Oct 14th❄️

Although it is sooo pretty, I’m not ready for snow yet!!

Friday afternoon mom and I made it to the cabin in Pelican Rapids, a cute little cabin on Prairie lake. We stopped at a few shops in town on our way up. The weather all weekend was pretty chilly, so we really soaked up time together in the cabin staying nice and warm.

Scrabble, Movies, Naps, Coffee, Snacks, Reading, Spending time learning about God and praying together. I feel incredibly blessed to have this time away with my mom💕

Saturday we braved the wind and went hiking at Maplewood State Park!!
It was such a pretty day!




Sunset view after a relaxing afternoon 
Sunday morning I went for a windy run, we ate breakfast, prayed, and packed up for home. Our weekend at the cabin was just what I needed!
I love you mom!


Back at Home! The boys played football on Friday night and WON!! 10-7🏈pretty fantastic and so needed for these boys!
Uncle Ben and cousins+Grandpa+Nana+GG were all at this game!! Drew and Micah are so loved.
Family means so much.
Great win!

Just found out the boys made playoffs!
Friday nights game is in New Richmond!
❤️🏈
Full and Wonderfully blessed Weekend for Us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅