21st Anniversary!💕❄️

 Day1 our room looks right out to Lake Superior and is a beautiful view! I love how spacious this place is and it feels so good to rest and refresh.

I had so much fun going out into the woods our first morning here, so beautiful!

Carlton Peak huge highlight for us! We both said hiking in the winter is much harder! We decided we wished we would have hiked without our snow pants and extra jacket. All in all, huge highlight and absolutely gorgeous!!


View of Lake Superior❤️
Day2 our view from our place. The waves were so strong and powerful this morning.
Kyle and I have really enjoyed the pool and hot tub! I totally canon balled right into the pool😆
View from my run this morning. 
Grand Marais Hungry Hippie Tacos! Our new favorite spot to eat. Burritos were amazing!


Day3. Incredible views this morning on my run!





Oberg Loop my very favorite hike this week! So pretty!

It was really fun to hike with Kyle and talk in the woods together.

We had so much fun together this week!

Can’t wait to go back.
So thankful for a few days away together💕
21years!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅