Spring Break ‘23!☀️part1

 Florida is our FAVORITE place to go over the winter months! It makes our whole family so happy! Instant heat coming off the plane…we were all in the bathrooms putting on our shorts and taking our socks off to wear our sandals w bare feet.

We all love hanging out at nana and ggs place shooting hoops, riding bikes, and going for walks together. 
It doesn’t take us long to get settled in, we jump right into vacation mode☀️
Lots of swimming! The pool is the perfect temp to get right into…wearing goggles is a must so we can dive and do handstands.
Micah got some great practice playing Kyle in tennis! He brought his new racket too and is feeling confident it’s going to be a great tennis season. He’s hoping to keep Kyle using the old and rusty racket so he can hopefully beat his dad soon on the court. 
Pool pyramids on day1! Love these smiles!

Beach day for sure day2 and that hot sun felt amazing!
Nana and Micah playing on the beach!
Silly boys at sunset.


Our cool Jeep for the week, so much fun.
Great pic of Kyle and Terri❤️

I think Drew and GG look similar inbuilt, love this photo of them.
Family framer! Love that we got a great one of Us! 
I can still feel the sand in my toes, the hot sun on my skin…as I close my eyes. It’s crazy how fast the days go…I love time with my family. And hot sunshine too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅