Spring Break ‘23!☀️part3

Farmers Market on Wednesdays! I was running in the park and came across the farmers market! I was so excited I had to stop and look around a bit. So many yummy fresh fruits and veggies.

Pickle ball afternoon after having Culver’s for lunch, we had fun playing pickle ball with Caleb and Jake. They are pretty good! Caleb for sure can crush me.

Guys golf time thankful these 4 got out and golfed a few times while we were in Ft Myers. I love this photo of them!



Sunsets by the pool are so pretty. I like this photo of the boys in the hot tub.
Some of our favorite memories are pool times at night. The pool is warm and the boys have so much fun together.

Mini golfing on our last night Micah was on my team. He is so happy in Florida! And funny 😆 
Back to the airport we go! What a wonderful week in Florida for Spring Break ‘23!☀️So grateful we get to go here each year. One of our family favorite spots!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅