Colorado 🏔 + Spring!🌸

My guys in Colorado!! So excited for our Drew to explore options post high school. This is such an exciting time in his life and Kyle and I get the front seat! Please be praying for him as he discerns Gods direction on his life. Also please be praying for Kyle and I, our families and those who are in Drews life,  that speak truth into him and are life guides. 
No can argue the beauty that Colorado brings!

Kyle loved this time with Drew, and said it was really special to spend time with him. 


Back at home we had National Honor Society night at the high school! Proud of both Drew and Micah for being apart of this and for working hard at school.- Micah’s buzz cut? yeah, he lost a bet w his buddies and had to shave his head. I’m not a fan of these boy bets!
Spring is here! Although the mornings are chilly on my runs, the sunrise each day are promising warmer weather IS coming! I can’t wait!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅