Camping at Devils lake State Park+ great Trail running!

 Camping At Devils lake State park this week! We had such a fun time together. Just a little rain during the night but otherwise we were dry. These two were our navigators!

Our tent! We had plenty of room.
Great views of the lake, and even better smiles!
Our full campsite! Next year I will reserve this site again. It was perfect for us.

We love it here
My parents were our highlight camping, they make every adventure so much fun and always make us laugh and love to explore!
The boys wanted to see how high they could rock climb!
Rock jumping is our favorite here!

Hiking always nice to enjoy a hike in the mornings before lunch or later in the day when it cools off. We love to pack our backpack with snacks and drinks too just in case!
Our campsite, my favorite yet. By far! #337
On the trails I see the most pretty flowers…one of the reasons I enjoy trail running.

Balanced Rock it was a climb but very worth it!
I hope I remember this loop for next summer! It was perfect with all the great views.
#337 and #336 
Can’t wait to come back!!!
Enjoyed this time with my younger boys❤️



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅