Cali trip part3!

 Santa Cruz such a beautiful drive from Sacramento to Santa Cruz. Blue skies and sunshine the whole way! Here is our view from our room.


I would definitely come back here. I loved how quiet this cute little town was, but also touristy and comfy.
Such beautiful cliffs and views here.



On my morning run, these views were amazing! I had so much fun watching the surfers.




43 yrs old🥳 loved celebrating in Santa Cruz with my favorite person in the whole world! 

Pismo Beach My next favorite place to travel to and highly recommend! Our view of the ocean was gorgeous. The waves out in Cali are huge and we loved listening to the waves crashing all week.
Our room. Loved it!


Views at Pismo were incredible!





Trail running in Cali was a treat bc it felt so good on my legs post marathon. I have bounced back from my marathon very well. I’m feeling really good and excited for what’s ahead!


I loved every minute of vacation. I wish they didn’t go by so quickly!






Biking on the beach w Kyle!
Fun place to stop for dessert, Madonna Inn.😋

Santa Monica was crazy! Lots of nutty people here and lots of commotion coming from quiet Pismo Beach. However, still lots of fun and neat to check out!
Carousel on the pier was really cool! We totally had to take a ride.

Hotel a walk away from from the beach, but nice!
Waves in Cali was a highlight for me. So beautiful and massive. I kept thinking about Gods love and how He continues to remind me how much He loves me….over and over again. Just like these waves, His love never fails. He is faithful. again and again and again. ❤️

Thankful for vacation. For Adventure. To Explore. To see Gods love in new places.

Incredibly grateful.
Keep doing what you love.
💞43

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅