Funny Selfies+Caleb's concert+Drew time+Boat time!

It always makes me smile when the boys get a hold of my phone and take pics! Here are a few silly pics they took this week!
Jake was waiting in the car while I ran out and picked up Caleb from school!


Caleb crushed it at his music concert at school last Friday! So proud of him and the songs they sang were really fun! All about Spring! He has such a great smile.:)

I'm super sad that my Wednesday night hang time with Drew is now complete. The boys wrap up Awana this week and it has been such a treat to spend Wednesday nights with Drew. So many great chats, studying Gods word together, and incredibly fun snacks we shared that the brothers know nothing about! I cherished every single Wednesday. He will be starting youth group in a few weeks with daddy and is so ready to hang with the bigger kids! Hoping we still make time for a bike ride and our special chats! Drew has the biggest heart and is going to do Big things for God. I just know it! Thankful God blessed me to be his mom!!
Spring is in the air and Kyle got us all into the boat motivated to try out some wake boarding...in April!! Drew and Caleb were super Brave dudes!!! 

The 3 of us took a more relaxing approach to our spring boat ride! Blankets involved!
Wet suits and brave souls!!
Saturday Spring Smiles! 
Bring on a great year on the lake! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅