39☀️

Today, December 4th, I am officially 39 years old. I can totally see 40 up ahead but will stall here for a little while first. I think 39 will be GREAT!☀️
Today started off with a much needed run in the sunshine ☀️ cruising to my favorite playlist from the TCM in October. 
Then I showered up and headed to get my haircut ๐Ÿ’‡ something I absolutely LOVE! Feels so great to get my hair trimmed and shampooed up with great products that make my hair feel amazing for a week!
Next up, lunch out with someone super special to me-Amy๐Ÿ’› I was a cheap lunch date since my lunch was FREE! Fun to hit up the free spots on my birthday!
Finally, crawled into bed to read and rest before going to pick up my guys from school. Felt so weird not having Drew and Kyle to spend my day with but so happy they are enjoying their time in Honduras. Excited to see them on Saturday!
The evening was spent playing board games and eating chips and cheese dip at Cancun and snuggling with my guys watching Home Alone, our #1 Christmas movie.๐ŸŽ„Chocolate cake made by Amy before going to bed ended my day just right!

39 I’m feeling pretty good about you. My 20 goals for 2020 are becoming finalized and I’m excited to begin focusing on new goals in the coming year! 

•••Lots of updates from last weekend coming soon plus a Honduras update on its way!❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!๐Ÿ˜