December Top5!

1. Turkey Trot 5mile- a great new tradition! This was my 2nd year racing in the Turkey Trot 5mile in Eau Claire and I felt a bit more familiar with the course this year. Although it was really icy and slippery I was able to manage a 6:23 pace in 31:52 feeling really good. I felt I could have kept it rollin' a bit longer at that clip which I was very pleased with!  I like coming off the marathon training and changing my focus to shorter/faster stuff. Nice switch up. Fun morning!
 2. Thanksgiving Day- a long time tradition in having Thanksgiving at our house. So blessed my whole side of the family comes to us and enjoys a fun filled day being together. It was a wonderful day and so fun to hear everyone chatting and playing in the house together.

 Family❤️
 Leona is very busy playing with marbles. so sweet💛
 3. Christmas Tree- Drew was our tree cutter this year! He did a fabulous job!
 We found a great tree!🎄
 We love that grandma and grandpa join us for this special morning.
 4. Honduras-It was a very special day for our family sending both Kyle and Drew on their 1st mission trip together last Saturday! So neat to see God's hand at work in Drew's faith journey. His life verse is found in Psalms 139:13-14- For you created me in my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
 This is the full team. Prayers for a wonderful week ahead.🇭🇳
 5. Sunday Sledding- We had so much fun sledding on Sunday morning during the snow storm! It was so pretty outside. Duke even got to come along for the fun, happy boy!

 The crew left at home! We've had a great week but looking forward to seeing our Honduras guys tomorrow night!
❄️The first week of December has almost come to a close....the house is decorated for Christmas, lights are shining bright outside, beautiful snow is covering the ground, and tonight I am going to work on my Christmas cards while the house is quiet. The 3 boys have gone to my parents for a fun cousin sleepover tonight and Christmas play in the morning...I will go enjoy some rest. My heart is full of gratitude and thankfulness for all God has done in my life. Turning 39 this week seems like no big deal when my eyes are fully on God and I'm looking to Him all day long. It is well with my soul. 💛

 Sneak Peak! Next blog will be all about my guys in Honduras...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅