December days are flyin’!!πŸŽ„

These December days are flyin’ so I’m gonna make this a quick blog but wanted to highlight a few special moments for us!

Turning 40! It went really well because I got to celebrate with everyone I love so much. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by the most amazing people that support, encourage, pray for me and help me grow! So really 40 is no biggie when God places you in the right spot with the right people. 

So check out this delicious cake made by Amy! We had a fun night celebrating togetherπŸŽ‰it was perfect to celebrate with some of my favorite people!

Subbing lately has been really fun.🀩I really enjoy the kids and visiting with the teachers and staff throughout my day! It’s a perfect job for me in this season.
Micah just makes me smile all the time. This is “the look” I receive from him often as we have our daily conversations about everything and anything. Teenagers are funny! Or are they exhausting?πŸ€”πŸ˜„
1st Snowy Run was so pretty and I was making the first tracks that morning! ❄️ Dec. 19th
Friday Donuts!🍩  it’s becoming a tradition to have donuts on Friday mornings! These smiles make it worth it. Our morning routine can get taxing by Friday so this really helps perk them up for a great day.😁
Christmas at Mom&Dads πŸŽ„we really look forward to Christmas at my parents house! It’s nice to celebrate the weekend before because then it helps kickoff the Holiday Season! It was a great day with really yummy food and cookies! Thankful for all they do to make it a special day for us. 🎁 
🀣Who brings these weirdos to Christmas?! I think they should find a bigger couch.πŸ˜‰

Christmas break starts for us tomorrow! Looking forward to time together.πŸŽ„We are hoping to go 
❄️Ice skating❄️Sledding ❄️Valley fair light show❄️Play games❄️Work on our new puzzles❄️Sleep in 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜