Welcome December+a new decade!πŸ₯³

 Turning 40 went so well.πŸ₯³ Leading up to this day Kyle and I had fun planning it all out! We were getting more excited to see that the weather was going to be excellent too, making the day a true celebration of life and good health, kicking off a new decade in exactly “Anna” style. This was our map we went by to account for all 4 lakes, making the most efficient way around all of them the best we could together. It worked perfect!

We started our adventure about 10:30a and the sun was bright and there were no clouds in the sky!☀️ I wore my Eau Claire t-shirt from our spring virtual race and running pants, gloves for my chilly hands, my altra comfy shoes, and my AirPods too for some light music for in between our chat time. I was set for a great run.😁
My body felt strong and healthy, relaxed.
We had fun stopping a few times for pics and got this cute one of us along the way! Kyle and I are dressed slightly different. πŸ˜†❤️

Beautiful views for a beautiful day!



Here’s how it totaled out! Just over a half marathon in distance. I’d love to go back and do this again sometime. It was such a blast!!! 
Such a perfect way to celebrate a birthday but especially my 40th!!🎈Kyle and I smiled all day because we knew that was such a fun way for me to spend my day. We went out and had a great lunch together and enjoyed an evening at home with the boys!
Great Day! Welcome 40! πŸŽ‰ 
More Joy. More Adventures ahead.πŸ˜ƒ πŸƒ‍♀️ 

Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed. -πŸ˜‰








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜