Christmas 2020🎄

 Merry Christmas! ❤️ So nice to have something to prepare for and look forward to this year. 

Jesus, we are glad to celebrate you! You bring us Joy and Peace this Christmas!

Christmas morning began around 8! It’s beginning to look like a teenage Christmas at our house! Lots of shenanigans and silliness!😉
I love looking around my room of all the boys on Christmas, makes me smile! They loved their Nike clothes and basketballs, games and shoes!
I was real happy with my new bike jersey! I’ll probably walk around the house in it throughout the winter until I bust it outside next spring/summer on my bike!😁
The BEST omelette maker in the house! Great breakfast together.

We headed to mom and dads for lunch and they always make it look so fancy and nice. We so appreciate the time they take to make great food and sit down for great conversations. It was nice to share this time with Ben and Kara and the kids too.🎄
The girls looked so cute for Christmas! I loved their dresses.
Logan makes me smile with his handsome sweater and his glasses from his new Christmas game! It was a nice afternoon together.
Cabin time! Always looks so pretty at Christmas and loved pulling in with the lights on!
We busted out my Uno Flip game and it was a hit!! Lots of energy in the house!
Jake working on something Marley got for Christmas. Jake loves Christmas at the cabin.
Drew’s time this year is short with us as he heads back home early for basketball, but thankful for the time we have with him!
Opening presents on Christmas is a favorite memory for all of us. Lots of fun to take time to see what everyone gets.
Christmas is off on a great note! Lots of ice skating and games to be done yet!❄️




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅