Boston: time with Kyle post marathon!💙💛Tuesday

Day 1: Crappy Weather in Boston! I mean seriously glad we did NOT race today. Super windy 20mph+ winds and rainy/cloudy. We did the best we could! Check this out.

The gardens here are beautiful. Nice to move the legs a bit today and check out the area.
I had a really yummy ginger lemonade here, wishin Menomonie made that! Super tasty.


Loved this sign.
This was where the bombing happened in April 15, 2013, pretty unreal to be walking right where it took place.

Kyle was excited to check out Cheers for lunch. Nice to meet up with Rick and Tamara, Andy and Audrey and Riley.
Night life. I took this pic after dinner on our walk to the hotel. So pretty! All the buildings are so so big and enormous.
Fun to try out these pastries- I got a chocolate roll and a cannoli, so yummy! I hope I get to come back someday just so I can eat another cannoli.

All in all, even with crappy weather we had a fun day! Nice to take a rest in the afternoon too.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅