Boston: Race day!✨3:07

FINALLY RACE DAY!!! So cool fact. When you stay so close to the start line, helicopters swarm around the area starting very early on race morning. I got the chills, realizing how big a race this really is!

I DID sleep a little bit pre-marathon race. But when I woke up, I was so nervous. I even got teary thinking how cool this is I get to race at the Boston marathon! I felt it in my heart that this course wouldn’t be an under 3 hour race, but it would be a really cool experience. The course setup isn’t right for me to crush a 3hour race, but I know it’s coming…

So well organized. Loved having my buddy Andy to walk to the start line with. It was really nice to have a friend at the start line while waiting to begin. 

Andy and I were in the same wave and corral! How ironic is this? The national anthem and jets were outstanding before the race began!
Andy took a few of these photos I thought I would share of the course.

Kyle saw me 3 times on the course, so fun to spot him! He did a fantastic job navigating the course! I’m so thankful because I got so excited to see him!
Weather was perfect, crowds were shocking. Screaming and cheering the entire race!
Right on Hereford. Left on Boylston. Most AMAZING Experience EVER!!! ✨3:07

Group photo of the 4 Boston Champions!
Back to the house for a home cooked meal by Ginnie and John, their specialty- Lobster dinner
Love this photo of Mandy and I with our lobster bibs on!
Yikes! I have never eaten lobster before, not sure I’d eat it again. But, wow what a neat experience.
Ginnie and John totally spoiled us rotten! So grateful. I’ll always remember the twin beds we slept in, our rides around town w Ginnie, lobster dinner, and their two little puppies Elli and Argo. 
These two became our little buddies by the end of our stay!
My boys.❤️ They love me so much and are my ROCKS. Thankful they support all my running adventures and hold up the house while I’m gone. I’ll be home soon to cheer you on in golf, tennis, and baseball!
Me. God has blessed me with a gift. Running. It allows me to worship my Creator, share His love to others I come in contact with in races or in Menomonie, gives me a little mom break, and something I absolutely Love doing with the body God gave me. Boston was an incredible experience I will never forget. God showed up in a huge way as I lifted my arms to Him crossing the line on Boylston Street. Someday, I want to run into my heavenly Fathers arms in the exact same way I ran across that finish line. The greatest gift will be Him saying to me….well done, my faithful servant. 
In this world we will have trouble. But take heart, I have overcome the world. John 16:33❤️
Boston Marathon 2022๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›forever memories made here. ๐Ÿƒ‍♀️ 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!๐Ÿ˜