More tennis+glad it’s Friday!

 Micah is loving tennis as a freshmen! I love these great pics of him.


Proud mom that Micah made the varsity tennis team. He plays some varsity, some JV. Just depends on the day. I love that Micah has found something he really enjoys as his spring sport.
Season is off to a great start with several wins under his belt!

Drew is enjoying golf! I just don’t get many pics of him because you don’t really go cheer for golf in high school. I hope I can get a photo or two this season!  I also love that he found golf for his spring sport.

So proud of my boys and absolutely love cheering them on in the sport they enjoy❤️ This weekend Jake has a baseball scrimmage and games start next week! Spring is so busy, just trying to keep up! And keep them all fed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅