Big Sky Montana💛⛰day5

Breakfast was really good- eggs, muffin, fruit, yogurt, coffee, juice+ meeting new friends! We met a couple who had a son graduate from CCU where Drew is attending, and he loved it there❤️
My views this morning on my run!


Buffalo right next to our car today in Yellowstone! We headed to Big Sky today to meet up with Aunt Sara, Nana and GG and kids!
Painters pots path we stopped and walked around, cool stuff!


Black bear can you believe how close we were?!?! This was so AMAZING! And guess what? We saw a baby cub and mama too but I was too excited watching that I didn’t get a picture 
Fun day driving through Yellowstone + a lil me time checking out our new spot in Big Sky!! 

Just what I needed this afternoon.

This is going to be a beautiful week in Montana with family! More to come!!!
I laid in the river to refresh, felt amazing. Ready to rest and reset this week.❤️
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Big Bro Twin Cities Champion/Little Sis Big Woods 1/2 Marathon Champion

Wolf River White Water Rafting Youth Trip!