Boys Boys and more Boys!



We had a great day having Kyle all to ourselves! Mondays are Kyle's day off and we love playing and laughing with him all day long! It was fun watching the boys play together in Drew's bedroom today. However, as I was watching and taking pictures of my boys, I was reminded that we will soon be having another little boy entering the Gunderson home!


Although I am very excited about having another little monster coming into our home, I am a little worried to be way out numbered by boys! Cars, Trains, Balls and Blocks are invading my home quickly! Where are the dolls, dresses and pony tails? I can only rationalize this by thinking that God will maybe surprise us in the future with a girl someday. Until then, I am learning how to enjoy the blessing of boys each and every day.


Kyle is such a wonderful dad to Andrew and Cody! I thought you would enjoy this picture of my boys being together. I praise God each morning for the boys in my life! And who knows, I may always be the only girl in the Gunderson home, and that would be ok too! God Bless!


Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅