Snowmobile!




The last time I remember using my snowmobile was when I was still in high school, and that was about 7 years ago. This last Friday I was able to take a day and get away for a few hours and get out on the trails and lake up here and go, and I mean these things can really go. A friend and I took off in the morning and put on about 80 miles in 3 hours and took a great trip around Rainy Lake and other local lakes. It was so amazing to see the wonders of Gods creation. We saw a wolf, a deer, a fox, along with the snow covered lakes and islands, it was great.

I must admit that I have never been a fan of being on a frozen lake, but I made it. It really freaked me out when we would get to a spot on the lake where the wind had blown the snow off the lake and left bare spots, where you could see the ice and then remember that you were on the lake, but I was following so I guess if the ice would have been unsafe I would have seen the hole! It was a great day to get out and get some fresh air.


Drew has continued to enjoy the cold weather and the snow. He gets out on walks with us a couple times a week, and looks so great in his winter weather gear. He loves to play in the snow and mom and him often even bring the snow inside to play when it gets to far below zero to play outside.


Kyle

Comments

Danyelle said…
He's too cute! I can't wait for next year's winter picture with two of them enjoying the snow.
Anonymous said…
Andrew is looking so grown up in his warm clothes, standing up and all. Sure miss you guys!! Where's the picture of the wolf,deer,etc.? Just kidding, but didn't you know that it is more safe to fish on the ice than ride? Was talking to a pro-icefisherman and he was saying how dangerous the ice is near the islands because of current and stuff, so be careful!

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅