Growing up too fast!





It has never made much sense to me when people told me that kids just grow up too fast. I didn't know what they meant and it I certainly did not think that I would ever be the type of person that would be saying the same thing, but it happened to me this past month. It really has been amazing to see Andrew grow up before our eyes. I knew that one day I would look back and wonder where all the time went but it is happening too early. He is just 15 months old and i am already wondering where all the time went.




It feels like just last week that he would sit in our arms and look up at us and just stay there, and it certainly does not seem like more than just last week when he was crawling around the house, but now he is walking everywhere and not at all interested in crawling anymore. The more new things he learns the more I learn as a parent about taking care of him. My life is now full of chasing this little daddy's boy around the house, making car noises with him, giving tons of hugs, and high five's. Andrew is just such a joy to us each day and we love watching him grow up, but it is truly going too fast.




Kyle Gunderson

Comments

terri gunderson said…
Well, unfortunately, or fortunately, your mom will be your first blog "guest." What a great way to stay in touch. Andrew looks like such a big boy. What a fine big brother he will make. Hurry to Denver as I miss you and can't wait to see you! Kisses to my grandson! Love, Nana
Danyelle said…
I love it!! You're now a fellow blogger!! The pics of Drew are so cute. Anna, get one of your cute tummy in here!

Danyelle

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅