33 Weeks Pregnant!


Well, finally a lovely picture of my prego tummy! Many of you have been wondering how this tummy is looking- so here it is! I had a doctor appointment on Monday and Dr. Stone said everything is going great! I have stopped running now, which is a bit of a challenge for me. However, I can get a pretty good workout walking on the treadmill or outside with Cody. It sure isn't the same as running 6-8 miles a day, but I know being a mommy comes first!


As you all remember Andrew arrived into the Gunderson family while I was only 34 weeks pregnant! Please keep me in your prayers as the weeks get closer to delivering full term. My prayer is that this new baby will stay comfortable in my tummy for at least another 4 weeks. Enjoy the picture!
Anna

Comments

terri gunderson said…
Hey cutie! You look great! Keep eating for that new little guy! Can't wait to hear back from Dr. Stone and see if you are still able to come next week....I will be super disappointed if I don't get to see you or Drew for another two months! Ouch! I guess we will make it if we have to...
Love, Terri
Anonymous said…
I was wondering what your belly was looking like! You are just too cute! Makes me miss the days of pregnancy =) Hope all continues to go well and this little guy decides to stay longer than his older brother. You look great and I can't wait to see you!

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅