COLD! COLD! COLD!

Well I don't know where you are or what your weather is like, but WOW! is it cold here. I guess we finally figured out what everyone here was talking about when they said that it gets really cold here. Last night i believe that it got to about -38 degrees. Yes that is below zero, with the wind chill is was even colder. It has not been above 0 for about 3 days and not expected to get there for a few more days.

In our family there are two ways to know when it is really cold, one is to look at the thermometer and you can tell, or the other is to hear Anna taking her morning run on the treadmill in the basement (This only happens about 2-3 times a year). With all of the cold weather it has finally begun to look more like winter here in the north land. We have a new covering of snow to make things white again, and it is the good crunchy kind of snow too! Not great for snowball fights but nice to have some white stuff around. Have a great day.

Kyle

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey there guys.

Anna,
I have been trying to get a hold of you forever. I was so glad to get your email. I also finally got your address from Paige, and will put a Christmas photo card in the mail tomorrow. I will send some pictures online as well. Andrew is getting so big. I can't believe it. Did I hear that you are pregnant? When are you due and do you know what you are having? Email me soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅