Celebrating and Spring!  

So glad Kyle is home safe from Honduras! Sounded like an amazing week with an outstanding team from Cedarbrook. Everyone had great attitudes and enjoyed a really great week of serving. 

The weekend flew by with Kyle coming home and then celebrating his 37th birthday on Sunday as well! We had a nice low key family day, which we strive for on Sundays...rest after church, go for a walk, family supper together...and so that’s what we did! Except we added a little fun with going to waterfront during the boys baseball and basketball practices, plus cake and singing too to top it off!  Great day for my favorite guy!!



I love this picture of Kyle because it so describes my husband.❤️ Kyle loves God, he loves his family and others, and he loves life filled with adventure each day!!! Happy birthday to the man who is my Rock and an amazing dad to our 4 boys. 


On the running front lately the weather has been so amazing and I’m enjoying my runs with out a million layers on! Please snow stay away!! I’m so ready for spring and flowers and green grass- the 1st day of spring is tomorrow and I’m so ready for it. 🌸 🌺  🌱☀️happy spring!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅