Florida day6

A beautiful day kayaking with the boys and nana today. The boys had a blast in their own kayak! We saw a few dolphins as well🐬The water was gorgeous and the weather perfect.

We stopped at McDonald’s for lunch on the way down and the boys ate 7 burgers 🍔 and 7 French fries 🍟!! We didn’t get home until 5:20pm! It was a day I wish would never end.
When we got bak I showered quick and Kyle and I headed out down by Ft Myers beach for the evening. We got there just in time to see the sunset 🌅

We had so much fun together walking around town and being together🌅
Ice cream 🍨 before heading home. Soaking up every minute with my guys. I wish these moments would last forever.
Day 6 complete!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅