Greenbay

Fun weekend but also a great experience to head to the state tournament for basketball as a 6th grader. Drew was so pumped as well as the team to travel to Greenbay to play some basketball. Although they played teams that brought some tough competition to the court, it was a great experience for them. Fun cheering on these Mustangs and making memories together!


Drew is blessed to have made such great friendships in the sports he loves. Isaac and Drew will start playing on the AAU basketball team in Eau Claire next week bringing us more adventures to come in basketball.πŸ€ 


While in Greenbay I scoped out a 5k race to do and had a blast. I came in 1st place female in 19:20!!! 2nd place overall. I received a beer mug for my prizeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It was a lot of fun racing in Greenbay!!

Weekends like these always go by so fast!! I hope we always remember Drew’s 1st experience going to the state tournament with his team. He loves basketball! It is so fun to cheer for the sports your kids love and work hard at. I find so many opportunities to talk to my guys about God and their relationship with Him as it relates to working hard, never giving up, know that God has good plans in store, to work at everything with your whole heart, and so so many more. I think as an athlete myself I find it so parallel.

Drew has always been good at seeing that without Christ he can do nothing. He always says, "God first, sports second." We are so proud of who God is shaping Drew to be for His glory!!

Greenbay 2018!!πŸ€Tough competition, Great experience. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜