It’s already Friday!☘️

The week has really gone by fast for us with Kyle gone and it being spring break for us. Monday was a lot of fun shopping and trying on new styles for spring! The boys love shopping with mom and Old Navy was a real hit this time!! I guess khaki pants are the spring style for middle school boys these days! We had a blast. I had to make a stop at my new favorite spot, Trader Joe’s! Thanks mom for showing me all the great deals and finds there! 

My dad came to stay with me a few nights this week and we had a nice time together. My dad and I have such a great relationship. We painted Kyle and my bedroom together while the boys checked in on us every 5minutes and played outside.


We also played Phase 10 with the boys and walked up to our family favorite spot to eat, Cancun for lunch. The sun has been shining so bright all week so it has been fun to sit outside in our camping chairs watching the boys shoot hoops and visiting. 

Our lunch today at Cancun!! 🌮 

Tomorrow night Kyle comes home and we are so ready to see him!! It’s been a good week but it’s time to have daddy back!❤️He sent me this pic of the sunset tonight and it just melted my heart. I love sunsets.


Love him and so ready to see him tomorrow night!! 🇭🇳❤️ 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅