Subbing πŸ“š 

Holy Smokes, I just finished a full 2 weeks of subbing as a 4k teacher (no Friday school days) and I am wiped!! It was a wonderful experience and I was so glad to help out a friend who wanted 2 more weeks home with her baby girl. 

I grew to love the kids and had a blast putting my teaching into action on a full day everyday fill in. All that to say, I am tired....

Kyle was a huge help with our boys making it possible and it was fun to see what an awesome team we are at this!! As the boys grow older, I could see myself subbing more and possibly teaching a classroom again. It was so fun to feel that joy again in teaching!!

I truly enjoyed my time with those sweet 4kers! I promised them all I would be back!!❤️

Easter weekend is coming and I am so excited for a fun filled weekend as a family celebrating that Christ IS Risen!!! πŸ’›

Happy Easter!! 🐣 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜