Day2 Chicago

Day2 Chicago- Zoo+Expo day


Look at these handsome guys hanging outside our apartment where we stayed. I just love them so much! They are all set for a fun day at the zoo!We enjoy this zoo so much because they have so many cool animals!The gorillas are our absolute favorite!The zoo was decorated with pumpkins, corn mazes and lots of fun! Look at these sillies!A chair that fits all 4!!The zoo was filled with lots of fun things to do, it really was a great time.I don’t know of another zoo I’ve been to where there’s been a rhino!! 🦏 the boys loved it!

Off to the Expo to pick up my race packet!! I can’t believe the race is tomorrow!! Woohoo!!!I have just felt super excited all weekend for this race. I have felt so good this training cycle and I’m just excited to get out there and run!I’m all set and ready to go!! I’m so excited to run in the Chicago marathon tomorrow!!❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅