Hello October!

Hello October. We welcome you with our sweatshirts, umbrellas (because it’s been rainy), and smiles!

1- Love Jake’s art!! So fun receiving these throughout the week. 

2. We got new iPhones and Drew was showing me a few new tricks with the camera. I love how clear Jake’s face is and then it fades out. Funny that Drew is teaching me...πŸ˜†

3- Micah’s cast came off!!! We were all in the room cheering for our man!! Fun day and excited for Micah to be out of that cast!! Now, let’s be safe boys!!

4- Micah started practicing with the worship team for youth group and is loving it!! Kyle sent me this pic on Wednesday night and I had tears in my eyes. So proud of himπŸ’š

5- My Parents went to visit my grandpa Vern and grandma Vickie this week. My mom sent me this photo of my dad and it was the highlight of my week. I love them so much. Looking forward to seeing them soon.

October is off to a GREAT start!! Chicago marathon updates will be coming soon!!!! Excited to spend time with my favorite guys and make awesome memories together in CHICAGO!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜