Day3 Race day in Chicago!

I am so blessed by these 4 boys! Best cheerleaders and supporters in my life💚thankful to Kyle for all his work each and everyday to support my running and running goals! It’s not easy to navigate us all in Chicago and make sure I know how to get to the start line for my race! He is truly my ROCK. Race day came quickly and before I knew it, I was running the Marathon! 

Took this photo before I started. I was in Wave 1 Corral C The race was amazing- lots of people cheering THE WHOLE RACE, no joke. lots of runners but I could always find my own space. lots of Gatorade and water stations to fill up my bottle.  great weather. my mind was clear. my thoughts on the race at hand. It was the BEST experience I have ever had at racing any marathon before.

I PR’d by 7 minutes since 2013!!  

TCM 2013 3:22/ CHICAGO 2018 3:15!!

I felt AMAZING!! It felt great to feel great today. Thankful for a healthy comeback race!!! Already thinking about my next one!! 

My Garmin Results- showed I ran 26.88miles! 

Memories with my crew I will never forget. Truly incredible weekend in Chicago!! Thankful we had a safe, fun and happy weekend together!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅