Day1 Chicago 

Day1 Shopping+Exploring- We woke up ready for a fun filled day of shopping and exploring not realizing we’d walk 10miles making fun memories! We were all tired out by the end of the day but fell asleep smiling. 

This is what the neighborhood looked like that we were staying in. It made me feel like I was in the movies of a downtown city film. Super fun to stay somewhere different!  

The guys and I picked up some hot cocoas and coffee to get our day started up right! Starbucks is my favorite coffee ☕️  The Nike store was by far our favorite spot to shop....we actually went twice. The music was awesome and the employees were dancing, it was a fun atmosphere for the guys to hang out and look around!It was so much fun to spend time with my guys in Chicago, so many wonderful memories💚Drew making a sign for moms race!! Whoop!!Stopped our many miles of walking to grab a pic with my favorite person in the whole wide world. Love him!Family pic in downtown Chicago- I may use this as our Christmas photo this year!! Love our family.We had quite a walk to find this pizza spot! But, it was so worth it. So yummy and my favorite pizza spot in Chicago 🍕 It was a fun filled day of exploring, talking, laughing, riding a train and a bus, and walking many miles observing our surrounding of city life. It was a blast and I hope we get to do a fun day like this again sometime!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅