Day 5 RV trip!

Sunday
Here are some fun RV pics we took throughout our trip! I hope to always remember how our little 5 day home looked. We were all so nice and cozy and each had our favorite places to hang out!

This was our last night campsite, we had a fun last night here!
This was the pool the boys swam in last night in the dark! I wanted to get a pic of what the pool looked like in the day! Great memories!

Beverly Shores- Lake Michigan Indiana Dunns

All this sand was so cool to us! We'd never seen anything like this before!

We were barefoot in all this sand. The boys enjoyed running down the sand dunns and back up again! Kyle got some really fun videos of the boys running. The boys and Kyle went all the way up to the top and were waving down at me!
My mom is my best friend and I enjoyed every minute with her on this trip. We share so many of the same qualities, but my favorite is how much we love our family and time spent together. I could spend every single day with her. I love how my mom can see God's power and majesty in His creation. She did amazing on this crazy adventure and I couldn't have done this trip with out her! Thankful for her help with the boys and meals and helping me manage a full RV of boys!

Kyle had some fun burying Micah in the sand! Micah loved it and soon Drew decided that he wanted to be buried too!
Drew says, "It feels like I'm wearing a really heavy jacket!" silly boys!
Lake Michigan #5 Great Lake. All is complete!
This picture is so special to me because my mom was so looking forward to going on this trip to share memories with the boys! It was an absolutely perfect week together!
Our RV trip crew!! 5 Great Lakes+Niagara Falls destination COMPLETE!!
Summer 2019 BEST SUMMER YET!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅