Friday Top5! Sept 20th

1. Bike ride with Jake the weather was gorgeous and the brothers went to baseball tryouts, so we took advantage of some time together and took off on our bikes! Date with Jake on Sunday afternoon. 
 2. In His Presence this has been on my heart this week that I want to be in His presence in all areas of my life. I find so much peace being right where God has me. At home, subbing, with my boys, spending time with Kyle, reading my bible and running in the early mornings. 
3. Drew's 1st football game on Thursday night was an absolute blast! It was so much fun watching the boys tackle for the 1st time. They are rookies at it and learning still but won 16-0!! Drew started and then was in and out a bunch. He said it was the coolest feeling to really tackle someone in his Mustang gear. I love every season with these boys! Kyle and I were so proud of him. 


Drew stays after every single practice/game and helps put all the gear away. I’m grateful his character is growing into the man God is preparing. Fun as parents to watch. 
 4. Micah's football beautiful fall evening with the leaves shining at sunset. Micah has a great team with some of his best buddies, great memories for him! 7on7 is very low key and chill, nice to relax and watch him. 


5. Friday with Kyle after a full and busy week, I so needed the day with Kyle today. It was a nice day for us to talk about our financial struggles, life with 4 boys, prepare for our marriage breakout classes tomorrow, and have the quiet space to process it all. Our Friday's always go by so fast for us. Heading to pick up the boys from school now! There’s our Top5 for this week!❤️



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅