Friday Top5 including Micah 7on7 championships+post marathon+ LGCC pastors retreat+Drew's 14th birthday!!

 1. Micah's 7on7 team played in the championship game last Sunday and took 2nd place!! He had a great time and I wished I could have seen him play. It was really fun to hear all about it!
1. Time to Rest! After the marathon I went back to my parents and had fun telling my family all about the race. Then Kyle and I took off for a few days to the fall pastors retreat. It was a wonderful time away to rest. 
3. Post Marathon meal! After we got all checked into our room, I was starving and ready for food!! I ordered a cheddar burger and French fries and it tasted so good!!!
 4. LGCC Pastors Retreat! I am so glad I went. It was so refreshing for me to join Kyle at this conference. Each year looks different in who comes, but I found it really nice to connect with people but also rest and read on my own. I decided I am going to go every year if possible. 
Jamie and Kyle are such great friends and had a lot of fun together getting the conference kicked off in a fun way!!
The campus was really nice, restful, and quiet. 


 5. Drew's 14th Birthday! October 9th, 2005 was a very special year for us. Kyle and I became parents, the very best gift of all. He was born 6 weeks early but weighing 6lbs 4oz and he was perfect.❤️These years are going so quickly and I just can’t believe he is already 14!! We love his sweet, kind, thoughtful, encouraging personality each and every day! Cancun for supper to celebrate!!
A special surprise waited for him at home all day. It was fun to see him go into the garage to see his new bike!!
He loved it!! 🚵‍♀️ 
It has been a wonderful week. Thankful for Joy in doing fun activities, finding rest to refresh, and celebrating a very special boy!!
I am loving Fall!
🍁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅