Top5 Friday +birthday party+time with Caleb+choir trip+taper week before TCM

1. Fall birthday parties! The boys enjoy celebrating their fall birthdays with family. Last weekend we enjoyed celebrating with my family. Drew and Jake loved their gifts and being with family,

 Elijah and Jake got matching hats! I can't believe how tall these 2 are getting!
 Kara turned 40 on Monday, and I so love this lady inside and out. I enjoy our chats throughout the week or getting texts from her that make me smile. The years continue to fly by for us and we aren't getting any younger, but I wouldn't want to get older with anyone else. She gets me through some pretty tough days at times. Fun to celebrate her!
 2. Caleb and I have begun our Wednesday night special time together this year! One of my life highlights has been to spend Wednesday nights with my guys when they were in 5th grade, the year before youth group. It brings out so many wonderful memories for me with the guys. So this year I get a whole school year dedicated to Wednesday nights with Caleb. So far we are off to a great start and this week we enjoyed our favorite cheese dip and chips at Cancun while playing "Name 5" together. We are also studying the book of Philippians.
 3. Buffalo Wild Wings! Fun night celebrating Jake and Drew's birthday with Nana and GG!

 4. Choir trip! Last night Drew went to the Mall of America and to see "Mean Girls" with his choir class. It was a fun night and a great experience for Drew!
 5. Twin Cities Marathon tomorrow morning and I will be on that race course! My mantra for this race is COMMIT- commit my heart, commit my mind, commit my body. I will be faithful tomorrow to my HR training and putting everything I do to being completely relentless out there! Time for fun!!

October has begun!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅