Friday Top5! The weather is getting colder!

 1. Flag Football comes to an end- Caleb wrapped up his football season with a few games under the lights at Carson Park last Saturday. It was a great season, him and his buddy Carter were on the same team!
 2. Back to the Track- Bringing back some speed again! Excited to do some track work and begin to improve on those 5k and 10k times! Turkey trot in November will be my first speedy attempt. My body is feeling really good post marathon!
3. Time with Caleb I really enjoyed time with Caleb yesterday on their 5th grade field trip to the environmental site! It was really fun to hang with him and his friends. He was so sweet grabbing my hand on occasion and making sure to eat lunch with me no matter where his friends were eating. He wasn't even concerned. Caleb has the sweetest heart, and it was a really special day with him. 



4. Praying for my boys. While at the field trip I took notice of the kids Caleb is going to school with each and every day. It was fun to see the different personalities and watch the teachers lead the trip. I was completely impressed. So thankful my kids go to a great school with teachers who care about these kids. Reminds me to continue to pray for my boys each day as they continue to shine for Christ in a school who needs Jesus. Blessed God is using my boys to bring the kids around them to Jesus and to know Jesus and to know they can live under His love and care for them. Our world is just so hopeless, empty, and lonely for so many of these kids. Breaks my heart.
5. Friday night rest. Tonight after a full day of teaching, I am thankful to rest. It was a great day teaching 1st graders but I'm so glad I get to stay home and rest. Friday night rest night is just what I need tonight!!

October is going by so quickly, the weather is cooling, and the nights are getting darker so much earlier....winter please take your time! No snow yet!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅