Florida 2020! day1

Day 1- landed in Ft Myers mid-morning and ready for a fun day in the sun! Here is Kyle's parents condo and neighborhood. 


 I dropped off my bags and took off for a 5 miles run, felt so nice to run in the warm sun! I always love eating good salads and lots of fruit when I am down there. So I made up a big salad with avocado after my run and then we took off for the beach!






 The sand and sun was a perfect way to start out our vacation. Felt so nice to feel the sand between our toes... on our way home we stopped and had ice cream too! The boys all ordered malts and I enjoyed this double scoop of strawberry and raspberry in a cup! So thankful to be in Florida!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅