Florida 2020! day5

Boat Day!
Day5 was our planned boat day! The boys were really looking forward to this day on the ocean and beach time and again the weather was absolutely stunning! I love all these smiles too from our day together. 




Our beach stop and place to picnic, swim and walk the beach shoreline was so pretty!

I love our little camp setup for the afternoon.
Our crew! We had a fun day together boatin' and beachin' it! We saw dolphins today too! They are so cool.
Hopped into the pool after supper, of course!!
I took a nice evening walk and enjoyed some time to pray and think and process some of the
COVID-19 news and pray Gods protection over us so far from home. The weather is so wonderful in Florida and the evenings are just perfect. My body felt so good in Florida. The sunshine and warm temps are very therapeutic for me. My smile says it all!
Loved Day5!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅