COVID-19 week 7- Golfing+Get it Dunn+Mother's Day

COVID-19 week 7
I stuck in a lot of fun events this week so be ready for a fully packed blog! The week started with our normal simple days at home, mowing, practicing our golf swing, and going for bike rides stopping to take a pic of the rare and crazy school announcement!

Drew and Jake using the big mower together. I love how Jake is sitting behind waiting and watching Drew. I am enjoying sweet moments like these each and everyday. 
Drew has really gotten into golf since no baseball is in action.... Kyle says he is already pretty good at it! I am loving having my Drew man home.
Jake and I were on a bike ride and I told Jake I had to stop and get a pic of this school announcement. Isn't this so bizarre?! Never do you see a school sign that says this! Even by week 7of COVID-19 things like this still shock me. 
The boys could not wait to go golfing with Kyle last Wednesday, they waited all day to go. They were so happy to have a guys night out!
 
My 5 happy guys!
I found these beautiful flowers for our moms, and we had fun delivering them on Friday. I am thankful to have our moms close by so we can take a day and see them both. So blessed by the greatest moms, I've learned so many things from each of them!
It was also my moms 64th birthday on Friday, it was fun celebrating her.  We shared a lemon meringue pie and it was so yummy!So nice to see family and break the rules a bit.
We took on the Get it Dunn Half last Saturday and had a blast! My body bounced back super quick after the EC Marathon last weekend. Thankful for a healthy, strong body to Praise God with. So grateful for God's gift to me. We started the course at 8a! Although sunny, it was a chilly start.
I had a fun morning running with my buddy Logan, he is a great runner and will be a Junior in HS in the fall. It was fun to get in a solid tempo run together. Fun morning!
Mother's Day turned out to be a special day with my guys. The weather wasn't the best but we all had great attitudes and made it a great day. Online church in the morning, naps after lunch, running the lake loop with Kyle and stopping to play pickle ball! Cubby's pizza for supper, my favorite pizza place around! It was a day with all my favorites!! Couldn't ask for a better crew! God is so good to me. 

COVID-19 week 7 
We're doing okay. We'd love to know if baseball season will ever happen? When can we eat at Culver's again? Our clothes are getting snug, when might TJ Maxx reopen?
Still lots of unknowns. But we will put our hope in you, Lord. 
"May your unfailing love be with us, Lord, even as we put our hope in you."
Psalms 33:22




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅