COVID-19 week 8


COVID-19 week 8
The weather was not the warmest this week but we made the best of it! Here is what we were 
up too week 8!
It's been fun following the Top Virtual Times this month for the EC Marathon. So far I'm still holding 1st female for the Marathon, happy about that! Still so glad I did this and put my training into a race day. Such great practice as I think the marathon is such an art- gotta see what works best for you!
Amy and I took a nice walk and tried taking this selfie! Haha! It took a few tries, but we got it!! Such a highlight to my week to see her. 

 Drew got the chance to go to Wyatt's cabin last weekend and we were so exited for him. Andrea, his mom, sent me some pics of them together and I just loved this one. Looks chilly but still worth it.
 Caleb ventured over to Reece's house on his bike to see if he wanted to go grab Subway and have a picnic lunch together, so sweet! Love these moments with friends.❤️
 Ta da!! Here is the RV we will be taking this summer!!! We are beyond excited to head out on our big trip July 8th!! Fun to go visit our friends Kevin and Beth and get an official tour. It's gonna be so awesome!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
 A bike ride with Mandy last week! Fun to get out on our bikes together. She is such a strong rider and I had fun trying to catch up with her! She definitely has biking legs, I have running legs. Note to self, limit my riding with her because she will destroy me!
 Get it Dunn #2 helping out our good friend Rachel! It has been so fun running with Rachel and becoming good running buddies this year. Thankful for these running friends of mine!!
 We took the boat out a few times but the weather wasn't the best.... although Kyle decided it was just right for some surfing! With his wetsuit on of course! He did GREAT! Even though it looked super chilly.
 The 3 of us did not swim this weekend, just enjoyed the lake and boat ride. Great moments to snuggle and giggle on the boat, and eat great snacks too.

Week 8 complete! The days are going quicker as the weather becomes nicer!! The sunrise in the mornings were gorgeous week 8! Thankful for early morning runs and time in my bible each day. I always feel like I am standing on a firm foundation when these two things start my day. 

Anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock... Matthew 7:24-27
begin each day in God's word + going for a run= a GREAT day! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!๐Ÿ˜