COVID-19 week 9


COVID-19 week 9
Week 9 was a special week seeing family and getting to do some traveling! We got the windows washed up this week and cleaned all the screens. Nice to have clean windows! Jake was a great helper. 

 My parents came to hang out with us last week and helped us with some projects around the house. It turned out to be a beautiful day and we really enjoyed time with them.
 Friday Kyle and Caleb flew out to MT to see family and Micah went to spend the weekend with my parents. I had a nice weekend at home with Drew and Jake.  We really enjoyed our Culver's picnic lunch! It was nice to switch things up a bit.
 Amy and I enjoyed a nice walk together up to kwik trip and doing our bible study together. I so look forward to this time together each week.
 Kyle sent me some pics at Red Lodge and it was snowy! Caleb loved every minute with Kyle, I'm so glad our bubba got this time away.
My two Montana travelers!
More pics of time in Montana, so pretty! Not snowy here!!

 Micah had a nice time with grandma and grandpa fishing, eating out, playing games, watching movies, baking, going for walks, playing pickle ball and soaking up some special time with them last weekend.

COVID-19 week 9 was a really nice week with family.

Psalm 119:2 Blessed are those who keep His commands and seek him with all their heart. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅