Mother's Day

Thankful for these boys and Kyle who always make me feel loved and appreciated. As a mom of 4 boys it can be so easy to lump them all together and love them as a whole, but I find that each boy and I hold a very special relationship that differs from boy to boy....
 Micah Robert~sweetest heart and adds lots of spice to my life! You can really tell that he loves his momma by the way he hugs me and wants to do things together. He is also so thoughtful and looks for ways to help me around the house! This morning he cleaned up breakfast before church! Micah can also make any supper table discussion end up in laughter and lots of fun! He is so needed in this crew!
 Caleb James~ a boy after my own heart. We are so much alike that we totally get each other. easily distracted, missing a few details on occasion, loving life and being simple. Caleb has a sensitive heart and enjoys anytime him and I can go for a bike ride, a jog around the hospital or have a little alone time.
 Jacob Kyle~ he's my partner! I have had the most time with him alone since the other boys are in school all day. Lucky boy to soak up time just w mommy all by himself! We have had lots of adventures together that have made such a sweet mark on my heart. Time with him has been a wonderful gift! He's truly our baby through and through!
 Andrew Marvin~ we're a perfect match! Drew and I have been a great team together since the day he could start talking and being my little buddy! Although not so little anymore, he's my right hand man. He is my helper around the house and with the brothers. He's got a lot to hold up to as the biggest brother but he is truly a star at it! Drew and I have such awesome chats about life, friends, God and now we're wrestling with the "why do I have tos" in life...but each day we are thankful we've got each other to do life with!
 Fun Mother's Day visiting mom and seeing my sweet sister in law Kara! So glad we could share some time together!
 I love this picture of Kyle and Terri! So thankful for her and how much she loves both Kyle and I and all our boys!
Great day celebrating our moms. It was really nice to see them and remind them how special they are! Being a mom is no easy task, but WOW is it Awesome!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅