Spring moments you just can't miss out on!

We jump from one sport or activity to the next very quickly these days, so I wanted to take a moment to highlight some fun spring memories made so far that you can't miss out on!
 Micah's baseball season is in full swing and they are doing really well! Micah's favorite position is pitching and he is really good at it. He has one fast and strong pitch that has struck out many batters so far this season! Keep it up Micah!
 Jake man wrapped up 4k last week and feeling pretty excited to start up kindergarten in the fall!
 Drew's baseball team has had some tough competition this year but there's no stopping this Mustang team, they are winning many games even when the going gets tough! Drew is a great pitcher and short stop player. Again striking out many batters this season! The Gboys are crushing it at pitching!
 Kyle and I went to the Pioneer Village Museum with Caleb last week and had a blast! Caleb has the greatest friends and we had a fun day together. The weather was beautiful!
 Our big guys ran in the Get It Dunn 5k last weekend and they both did fantastic!!! Made my heart so proud! I so love to run but to be honest it may almost be just as great to watch our children do what they are passionate about! So glad I didn't run so that I could cheer on all the runners, especially my 2 favorites. Best part about being mom!
 Micah, you have such great perseverance. You are always ready for a challenge and determined to see it through. Great great quality.
 Drew, you are not my endurance runner but you can conquer ANYTHING with God's help and when you believe in yourself. This picture shows me that this was hard for you, but I couldn't be more proud to see that look that says, I can do this. It may not be all smiles, but it will get done. You make me so very proud.
 Jake and I are soaking up each and every moment together before our home gets very noisy and full of more boys then just 1. My final days and hours are limited before I no longer have every moment to sing, play, read books to, and spoil rotten without the other boys around! Love you man.
Rick and Terri came to watch Micah play baseball this week! Fun night for Micah to pitch for his Nana and GG and hear them cheer!! So glad they could come see him play!

These days are fun and full! More to come!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅