At the lake day 2!

Woke early to go on my favorite lake loop!! I went out marathon pace this morning and felt strong, healthy and happy!! The morning temp was nice and cool and felt great to get a solid long run in.
When I got back to the cabin it smelled like cinnamon rolls and sausage! The kids were enjoying breakfast and getting ready for a fun filled day at the lake. I mixed up my protein shake and went to put my swim suit on right away!!



The morning flew by watching kneeboarders and wakeboarders!! Lots of swimming and jet ski rides in between. I did put my swim gear on and swam along the shoreline before lunch. The water felt so nice.
Mac and cheese, sandwiches and lots of fruit for lunch before resting for a bit. I’m reading an excellent book right now called, Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng, so I got right in bed and read...until I fell asleep.😉
By 3p we were back on the lake playing on the Lily pad and surfing behind the boat. Kyle and I are so glad we brought our boat! All the kids are so enjoying it and having fun trying new things. It was really fun to watch Joe wake board and Sam knee board today!




We played our annual bean bag tournament tonight, Kyle took 1st place!!! We all watched the Vikings game, popped popcorn and relaxed together.
Another great day at the lake!❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅