Lysa TerKeurst conference+birthday celebrating!

Every now and then I sneak away from all my guys and enjoy some special time out doing "girl" things!! I had a great night out with one of my greatest friends, Amy. We celebrated her turning 39! Whoop!! It was a really special night together. 
Lysa TerKeurst is one of our favorite christian authors who was speaking at River Valley Church, Apple Valley.  We decided to purchase tickets so we could see her live, and I am so glad we did. It was really good. I especially loved how real and vulnerable Lysa spoke about the depth of forgiveness. I look forward to her next book coming out!
I so enjoy learning and growing closer to God through these conferences with Amy. I hope we do another one this fall together! I am also thankful for her friendship in my life and how we help encourage one another at home with our family, but also in God's word to bring us closer in our understanding of who He is.
Blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅