Day 2 RV trip! 

Thursday

 The weather felt cool and crisp in the morning waking up along Lake Superior. I enjoyed a nice run and came back to my camping crew eating breakfast and grandpa reading our daily devotions.
Today we explored the Upper Pennisula of Michigan, one of my favorite days of our whole trip. It was incredibly beautiful! I would definitely go back sometime and extend our stay.

Munising Park with waterfall- 1st stop of the day
 




Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore- next stop before lunch!
This view of Lake Superior was one of the most beautiful I have ever seen of this lake. We get to see lots of Lake Superior and I think this view was the most breathtaking view yet!
 Micah was so much fun to travel with. Great attitude and enjoyed exploring! His smile can light up anyday and he can always make my heart feel happy. 
 Messing around on the trails!
So fun for Kyle and I to explore someplace new with our favorite crew!


Lake Superior- after lunch view!



I feel so blessed today. Thankful to be in God's beauty!


Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore- our afternoon view! 



Once we left the U P Lakeshore, we drove for a good portion of the day.  We arrived in Port Sanilac, Michigan in the dark and Kyle did awesome backing up our big RV in our campsite. He is the best leader and guide for our family. My mom and I found the bathroom and she took her shower. It felt so nice to be all cleaned up! I am so enjoying time with my mom and dad. So blessed they chose to spend time with us! We were all set for the night. We popped popcorn and set up camp. Thankful for a wonderful and beautiful day exploring new places! 
 Michigan was a highlight for us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅