Day 4 RV trip!

Saturday
Lake Ontario, only 6 miles from our camp site.We left our site by 8a to go for another morning swim.   Micah and Caleb slept in a tent last night! Waking up today was a bit tough after a full day in Niagara falls, took us some time to wake up. Before we knew it, we were waking up quickly at Lake Ontario.

 Lake Ontario #3 Great Lake. The warmest lake yet!!! The guys are so brave to get right in. They enjoyed riding the waves this morning! 🌊 and we could hear them laughing and shouting for joy as they jumped the waves and played in the water. Greatest sound in the whole world! It was a wonderful morning watching them wake up and play together! I think they are the greatest boys.❤️
 Such fun photos of the guys!!!

 Caleb is my sweetest boy. I smile at all he says and does. He loves life and loves his family. We had fun playing card games with him in the RV and hearing all he had to say about our adventures! I love how he holds my hand along the beaches and loves looking for rocks and swimming in the great lakes. He lives in the moment. Blessed.

Back on the road again.
 The boys were thrilled that we were having walking tacos for lunch! We had just finished up some travel time and stopped at Lake Erie to eat lunch and swim at the beach. Everyone was holding up really well!
*Playing bingo in the RV was a real trick with all the bouncing and turns/stops, but we managed one bingo! We decided to start giving out our prizes in the other games we played because it was too hard to play. 
 Making walking tacos in the RV! Whoop!
 Picnic lunch at Lake Erie before swimming!

Lake Erie #4 Great Lake. Beautiful sandy beach and the weather was perfect! The boys of course got right in!
 I loved watching my dad explore the beaches looking for rocks and soaking it all in. I could tell it was a fast trip for him. He enjoys slowing things down much more but he was a trooper on this vacation. I love that my dad enjoys spending time with me and all my boys and Kyle. Thankful for our relationship. In so many ways I see myself in him. I love when he gave me hugs throughout the trip to remind me how much he loves me. 

This trip was so much fun for US! I love that Kyle enjoys adventure and he is our leader. He did such a great job navigating us around to places we've never been to. Not an easy job! The boys adore their dad and love how much fun he is! I love that Kyle makes us all feel safe and can make any place feel fun and inviting! So blessed God wanted me to share life with this man. 

 Heading back to the RV to drive to Hanna, Indiana!
 Racko was a hit on this trip!
 Bubba's Pizza for Supper! Great place named after our Caleb "Bubba" which we thought was a perfect place to stop for supper! He was so happy.
 Dopey Dough was their famous appetizer that they raved about so we gave it a try! Most of us said, "Awesome!!" a few of us wanted some marinara sauce to dip them in. Overall, very good!
The pizza was incredibly delicious! We would totally come back someday!!
 
After another full day for us, we pulled into our final RV campsite and were overwhelmed by all the activities and kind people! We found our site and got ready for the golf cart parade!! It was so much fun and we got so much candy! The boys decided to also go swimming before bed and enjoyed the whole pool to themselves before crashing after another full day. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅