Back home+great weekend!

Valley-fair + at the lake with family= Wonderful Memories!!
We had so much fun together!
It was a wonderful weekend to play with our kids and each other. I love Kyle more and more when we get out and just laugh and play together! I told him someday when our boys are grown up, I still want him and I to head to Valley fair together for the day! It is just so much fun to go on roller coasters!! I love the rush and thrill of being brave enough to get on a super scary ride! I will always remember going on the Monster Swings with Kyle and the boys this year because I screamed the WHOLE time!! Haha! I'm sure they will never forget it too! Crazy mom on the swings!

The lake was fantastic and the boys were wet from bouncing between the lake and the hot tub a million times! They love the water and never tire of being on the lake. 

We are home and enjoying a Sunday afternoon of rest and relaxing. Some of us probably wish we were still at Valley fair or the lake, that's how fast our summer is going. But, we will soak in our fun, as fast as it may be going, and enjoy every moment we get to play and laugh together. Okay... and fight some too. We are family. 
Summer, we still are so enjoying YOU!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅